The 10mm DYNEEMA® WINCH ROPE FEATURES:
The 10mm Blue Dyneema® Winch Rope comes ready rigged with a hook and thimble and can be made with a terminal or tapered end.
- Rated at 10.9T, (21,560lbs), this rope is ideal for 9,000, 9,500 & 10,000lb winches.
- An immensely strong 12 stranded synthetic winch rope made from Dyneema® SK78 High Modulus Polyethylene Fibre.
- As a result, this creates an incredibly robust, strong and lightweight safer alternative to wire rope.
- Once manufactured, The Dyneema® rope is heat set under tension to ensure durability, uniformity and maximum strength.
- The ropeis very light, easy to handle, and very strong.
- Easily spliced does not kink or curl up like wire rope.
- It floats.
- Less effort in use, does not kink or curl, safety in use.
- No more wire rope ‘spikes’ to catch in the gloves.
- A lot lighter and safer than a wire rope.
- Ideal for extension winch ropes too.
- If it did break, the Dyneema® rope will not flail. A very important safety feature.
- UV stabilised giving the rope a long and safe working life.
- Due to its good resistance to both mechanical and environmental attack, this rope is very durable.
- Not affected by oil or water.
- Dyneema® rope is just as strong, whether being used in dry, wet, cold or humid condtions.
- Another reason to use Dyneema® Bowrope is that it stretches very little, even under full load.
- For added visibility use our Winch Blanket http://goodwinch.com/product-category/winch-accessories/winch-blanket/
- And, to save your hands, why not treat yourself to a pair of Goodwinch Gloves http://goodwinch.com/product/gloves/
Also available to add to your Winching Kit are:
Webbing Tree Strops: https://goodwinch.com/product-category/winch-accessories/webbing-tree-stops/
We have shackles, both galvanised and soft: https://goodwinch.com/product-category/winch-accessories/shackles-soft-galvanised/
Dyneema® is a registered trademark of ROYAL DSM N. V. and is produced in accordance with ISO 2307:2019