11mm Blue DYNEEMA® WINCH ROPE FEATURES:
11mm Blue Dyneema® Winch Rope comes ready rigged with a hook and thimble and can be made with a terminal or tapered end as required.
- Rated at 12.6T, (27,720lbs) this rope is ideal for 9,000, 9,500 and 12,000lb winches.
- An immensely strong 12 strand synthetic winch rope made from Dyneema® SK78 High Modulus Polyethylene Fibre.
- This creates an incredibly robust, strong and lightweight safer alternative to wire rope.
- After manufacturing the 12 strand rope, it is heat set under tension to ensure durability, uniformity and maximum strength.
- Very light easy to handle very strong.
- Easily spliced does not kink or curl up like wire rope.
- It floats.
- Less effort in use does not kink or curl, safety in use.
- No more wire rope ‘spikes’ to catch in the gloves.
- A lot lighter and safer than a wire rope.
- Ideal for extension winch ropes as well.
- If it did break, like any wire rope could do in a ridiculous Scenario, Dyneema® Bowrope will not flail. A very important safety feature.
- UV stabilised giving the rope a long and safe working life.
- Very durable due to its good resistance to both mechanical and environmental attack.
- Another reason to use Dyneema® Bowrope is that it stretches very little, even under full load.
- For added visibility, why not use our Winch Blanket http://goodwinch.com/product-category/winch-accessories/winch-blanket/
- And, to save your hands to a pair of Goodwinch Gloveshttp://goodwinch.com/product/gloves/
Also available to add to your Winching Kit are:
Webbing Tree Strops: https://goodwinch.com/product-category/winch-accessories/webbing-tree-stops/
We also have shackles, both galvanised and soft: https://goodwinch.com/product-category/winch-accessories/shackles-soft-galvanised/
Dyneema® is a registered trademark of ROYAL DSM N. V. and is produced in accordance with ISO 2307:2019