The 11mm DYNEEMA® WINCH ROPE FEATURES:
This is an 11mm Blue Dyneema® Winch Rope comes ready rigged with a hook and thimble and can be made with a terminal or tapered end as required.
- Rated at 12.6T, (27,720lbs) this rope is ideal for 9,000, 9,500 and 12,000lb winches.
- An immensely strong 12 strand synthetic winch rope made from Dyneema® SK78 High Modulus Polyethylene Fibre.
- As a result this creates an incredibly robust, strong and lightweight safer alternative to wire rope.
- Once manufactured, the Dyneema® rope is heat set under tension to ensure durability, uniformity and maximum strength.
- The rope is very light, easy to handle and very strong.
- Easily spliced does not kink or curl up like wire rope.
- It floats.
- Less effort in use does not kink or curl, safety in use.
- No more wire rope ‘spikes’ to catch in the gloves.
- A lot lighter and safer than a wire rope.
- Ideal for extension winch ropes as well.
- If it did break, the Dyneema® rope will not flail. A very important safety feature.
- UV stabilised giving the rope a long and safe working life.
- Very durable due to its good resistance to both mechanical and environmental attack.
- Not affected by oil or water.
- Dyneema® rope is just as strong, whether being used in dry, wet, cold or humid conditions.
- Another reason to use Dyneema® rope is that it stretches very little, even under full load.
- For added visibility, why not use our Winch Blanket http://goodwinch.com/product-category/winch-accessories/winch-blanket/
- And, to save your hands to a pair of Goodwinch Gloveshttp://goodwinch.com/product/gloves/
Also available are:
Longer 11mm rope: https://goodwinch.com/product/11mm-dyneema-winch-rope-2/
Or, for the less expensive 11mm rope: https://goodwinch.com/product/11mm-fortuna-winch-rope/
Webbing Tree Strops: https://goodwinch.com/product-category/winch-accessories/webbing-tree-stops/
We also have shackles, both galvanised and soft: https://goodwinch.com/product-category/winch-accessories/shackles-soft-galvanised/
Dyneema® is a registered trademark of ROYAL DSM N. V. and is produced in accordance with ISO 2307:2019