The 12mm DYNEEMA® WINCH ROPE FEATURES:
The 12mm Blue Dyneema® Winch Rope comes ready rigged with a large yellow hook and thimble and can be made with a terminal or tapered end.
- Rated at 16T, (27,720lbs), and is ideal for 11,000 and 12,000lb winches.
- An immensely strong 12 strand synthetic winch rope made from Dyneema® SK78 High Modulus Polyethylene Fibre
- As a result, this creates an incredibly robust, strong and lightweight safer alternative to wire rope
- Once manufactured, the Dyneema® rope is heat set under tension to ensure durability, uniformity and maximum strength
- The rope is very light, easy to handle and very strong.
- Easily spliced does not kink or curl up like wire rope
- It floats
- Less effort in use, does not kink or curl, safety in use.
- No more wire rope ‘spikes’ to catch in the gloves
- A lot lighter and safer than a wire rope
- Ideal for extension winch ropes as well
- If it did break, Dyneema® Bowrope will not flail. A very important safety feature
- UV stabilised giving the rope a long and safe working life
- Very durable due to its good resistance to both mechanical and environmental attack
- Not affected by oil or water.
- Dyneema® rope is just as strong, whether it is being used in dry, wet, cold or humid condtions.
- Another reason to use Dyneema® Bowrope is that it stretches very little, even under full load
- For added visibility use our Winch Blanket http://goodwinch.com/product-category/winch-accessories/winch-blanket/
- And, to save your hands, why not treat yourself to a pair of Goodwinch Gloves http://goodwinch.com/product/gloves/
Also available to add to your Winching Kit are:
Webbing Tree Strops: https://goodwinch.com/product-category/winch-accessories/webbing-tree-stops/
We have shackles, both galvanised and soft: https://goodwinch.com/product-category/winch-accessories/shackles-soft-galvanised/
Dyneema® is a registered trademark of ROYAL DSM N. V. Produced in accordance with ISO 2307:2019